Thinking Thankful Thoughts

Ross's teacher asked me to help with her class bulletin board for November. I had never done a bulletin board before and had no idea what I was getting in to (those of you that have done it before know what I mean) but it was fun and in the end I think it turn out kind of cute!

Each child in the class will draw a picture of something they are thankful for to place in the center of their pumpkin. I am all about Thanksgiving! And I love anything that helps kids focus on the many, many things they have to be thankful for. Sometimes I think we could all use the boost we get from thinking thankful thoughts.

2 comments:

  • mandy* | November 3, 2008 at 1:47 PM

    That is so cute! I was a boring teacher...my boards never changed. I think I got away with it, because it was middle school.

  • Sara | November 3, 2008 at 8:40 PM

    I LOVE it! Don't be mad, but I am going to borrow your idea and add it to my bulletin board resource file! I love when I finish putting them up, but there is so much work putting them up and taking them down... I took down 3 after school today and will being putting up new ones tomorrow!