Wild Wednesdays
Posted by laura.elizabeth at 2:28 PM
Wednesdays are always the busiest day of the week for us. Today's craziness went something like THIS. Can you relate? If you don't cry at the reality of this little ditty- I hope you enjoy it!
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
mandy* | January 28, 2009 at 3:31 PM
That is EXACTLY what I feel like lately - and I only have ONE kid!!!
Bonnie | January 28, 2009 at 3:44 PM
I know how much you love Hilary Weeks and I also see how we as women can all relate. For me it is a distant memory relived through the lives of you, my children. I do however empathize as I have been there!
When you come to where I am you will wonder just how on earth you did it. With heaven's help is how. Just know that each of these Wednesdays will have their continual rewards as you see the wonderful kids you are now raising~full grown! I love you, Honey! One Wednesday at a time miracles happen!
Jean | February 4, 2009 at 7:11 PM
Amen Sister. I actually saw her perform this once, and was laughing so hard. It's wonderful to see your blog. You are one awesome lady!