Accent Chair

I am looking for an accent chair to go in my living room but I am having a really hard time finding what I want. I don't want leather (because I already have two leather chairs) and I don't want anything overstuffed and upholstered (because my couch and love seat are already that way). I found a chair on line that I love but I am just not sure if it is right. And since I can't see it in real life or sit on it to test it out I am feeling a little hesitant. So... I am asking for your opinion.

Here is my living room
(right now the furniture is placed differently, with a perfect hole for an accent chair (thus the need for one) so this picture it solely to help give you an idea of the colors and style of the room)


Here is the chair I think I want to buy
(I love the color and the fact that it is not flowered but most of all I love the top. I just think it would look so cool with my scalloped tables)

What do you think?

5 comments:

  • Bonnie | March 11, 2009 at 8:14 AM

    Absolutely LOVE it! It would be nice to know how tall it is. Maybe the online description will tell you that. It wouldn't matter that much unless you were putting it in the foreground of an arrangement with its back to your view. On the other side it would be fine if taller. Does that make sense? In other words you would not want it blocking the view of the other furniture.

  • V and Co. | March 11, 2009 at 10:38 AM

    ohhh i think that would go perfect with your color scheme and with the rest of your furniture!

  • MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! | March 11, 2009 at 12:09 PM

    Eww I love it. I'm no designer you know, but I love it. I love the top of the chair, the way it dips in. I am glad you mentioned that your tables have that similar design bc it was hard to notice in the pics. I love the stripes, the colors in the fabric are beautiful. I think it would fit nicely. It also has kind of a taller back, which looks nice with your pillows on the couch. Of course again I am no designer, but I think it would look lovely. I also really love your style, looks like a very pretty but yet inviting room. :) See ya Marianne

  • Anonymous | March 11, 2009 at 1:04 PM

    I love it! And it totally looks like you!! I think you should go for it. It adds a little pizazz.

  • Anonymous | March 11, 2009 at 2:47 PM

    Love the chair....can't tell true color though. Can someone in the States go to the store and get you a swatch of the pattern and send it to you?