that dwells within the heart
and you don't know how it happens
or when it even starts.
But the happiness it brings you
always gives a special lift
and you realize that Friendship
is God's most precious gift.
and you don't know how it happens
or when it even starts.
But the happiness it brings you
always gives a special lift
and you realize that Friendship
is God's most precious gift.
- Jean Kyler McManus -
My dear sweet friend Clarissa is moving today- I am so sad! Clarissa is truly one of the best women I have ever known- she is patient and loving and thoughtful and kind. Her friendship has blessed my life in a thousand different ways. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to know her- her friendship is gift I will treasure always!
My dear sweet friend Clarissa is moving today- I am so sad! Clarissa is truly one of the best women I have ever known- she is patient and loving and thoughtful and kind. Her friendship has blessed my life in a thousand different ways. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to know her- her friendship is gift I will treasure always!

Bonnie | June 5, 2009 at 9:27 AM
I like this little poem and it is so true, Lou. I am happy to see I made your list of friends missed on the side bar. I miss you every single day I am not with you. I am so glad that you have made so many wonderful friends in your life with Robert's military career.
I think they are the lucky ones too, you are such a wonderful friend to all. Be of good cheer, another lovely friend is just around the corner and with the internet you can stay connected to everyone!
Anonymous | June 12, 2009 at 10:13 AM
Laura- I miss you every single day. You, too, have blessed my life and I am a better person for getting to know you and having you as a friend. Now, if you can get Robert and his people on board maybe I will see you here in VA.