Cruise-a-doodle-do

We recently got home from a
7 night Mediterranean cruise!
It was amazing!!
We sailed on board this ship;
Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas.
We visited Sicily, Italy; Ephesus, Turkey; Athens, Greece and Iraklion on the Island of Crete.

Okay, so I have attempted to write this post at least 48 times in the last two days but every time I sit down to write I get pulled away by someone or something with more immediate needs than my own. In addition to the constant string of interruptions, I am having a really hard time deciding how to write about what we did. Should I write a day by day review? Or should I post by category; places we visited, things we saw, things we did on the ship? Hum- what to do, what to do?

1 comments:

  • mandy* | June 23, 2010 at 1:37 AM

    Ahhhhh - you went on a cruise??????? I am in love with cruising. Seriously. I can't think of a better way to vacation. Please post more about your trip.