The ship also has an outdoor walking/jogging track, a gym and a full service spa. I spent a bit of time at each. I walked on the outdoor track in the mornings and watched the sun rise. I attended a few health seminars at the gym, and thanks to Robert's encouragement and support, I did indulge in a spa treatment- it was heavenly!





There are 4 youth centers on board the Navigator of the Seas to accommodate the wide age range of its young passengers. Our boys spent their time in the Explorer and Voyager kids clubs. They had a great time.
They also enjoyed the ships arcade. Actually, we all did. We had several family air hockey tournaments (Robert is the reining champion) and each played a handful of individual games.
One of my favorite parts of the ship was the Royal Promenade. Located in the center of the ship and lined with shops and cafe's- the Royal Promenade was a fun and lively place to stroll around. Each night there was a special sale of some sort on the Promenade and though I didn't do any shopping (I was sorely tempted a few times) I really enjoyed looking. One night they had a watch and diamond sale. The next night they were selling ancient Roman glass jewelry. Another night it was handbags. Another night Murano glass.

I spent one afternoon on the ship watching a movie in the screening room. I saw Julie and Julia. I loved it!

Of course, there were lots of things to do and places to visit on board that we simply did not get to but everything we did do was first class. It was a very comfortable home away from home. A perfect place to come back to after a day of sightseeing.
Jen Stewart | June 23, 2010 at 5:09 PM
WOW! This looks incredible! How fun. Can't wait to see more pics and hear more stories.