The Ship

The ship we sailed on was beautiful and ginormous! There really is no way to describe it to you so I will let the pictures do the talking.

Our table #49 was on the second level, on the right, nearest to the stair case. The prefect location! Our servers were Sebastiano from Sicily and Tankut from Turkey. They were so kind and so careful. They accommodated our special eating needs beautifully.


In addition to the Main dinning hall where breakfast lunch and dinner are served, the ship has 4 individual restaurants and a large buffet that is open to everyone almost all day long. This is a picture of dining area of the large buffet area, the Windjammer Cafe.


One of my favorite things about Cruising is that there is a Theatrical production of some kind each night in the ships theater. I didn't have a chance to attend every show but I did see several and was incredibly impressed with the quality of what I saw.


The Navigator of the Seas also has an ice skating arena where they do live ice skating shows, teach ice staking lessons and have open ice skating times for advanced and beginner skaters. I bet I don't have to tell you which group we skated with!


There are 3 pools on board the ship. The two outdoor pools shown here and an indoor pool. We were all a bit surprised the first time we jumped in and discovered the pools are filled with salt water- yuck! The terrible taste and stingy eyes didn't stop us though, we certainly spend our share of time at the pool.


We spent a lot of time on the sports deck too playing basketball,


climbing the rockwall,
(Ross climbed everyday and "rang the bell" 5 or 6 times. He is a great climber because he is strong and fast and unstoppably determined.)


playing ping-pong,


and playing mini-golf.

1 comments: