I really didn't know what to expect our rooms to be like. I had visions a minuscule rooms with tacky decorations and bad circulation but that was simply not the case. Our rooms were perfect. They were much larger than I expected, they were immaculately clean. The room temperature and air flow were great- never once did I feel like I was in as a confined space. Overall the rooms were unbelievable comfortable.

Each night our stateroom attendant Josephine would come in, turn down the covers of our beds, and leave the next days schedule our for us to review. In addition she would leave us fresh towels folded to look like animals. The boys loved that.
In fact, they loved the "towel animals" so much they opted to dry off with washcloths each night after their shower rather than take them apart. Here are pictures of the towel animals Josephine left for us; an elephant, a pig, a chick, and a stingray (with a chick on his back courtesy of Spencer). She also left us a monkey and a bat.
On the last day of the Cruise Spencer and Robert attended a towel animal folding class. Spencer LOVED it! I think he is ready to sign a contract with RC to be a stateroom attendant so he can make towel animals everyday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment