
Today is Piper's 9th Birthday and I can not believe it! She is awesome and we Wadsworth's love her to pieces. We have lots of memories of fun times with Piper. Here are 9 of our favorite1. The first time Spencer and I "met" Piper was in Scotland when she was 9 months old. It was so fun to see her and hold her. I especially loved to see her and Spencer interact!
2. When Piper was 2 years old we had a Mattson family reunion in Las Vegas. I remember taking Piper into a shop FULL of magnets. The walls where metal and there were literally thousands of magnets from ceiling to floor. Anyway, Piper picked off all the magnets she could reach and emptied all the baskets she could find faster than I could stop her- it was surprising and funny!
3. We have celebrated many Halloween's with Piper. I remember one special Halloween when she helped me decorate the dinner table and helped prepare the pumpkins we ate our chili out of that night.
4. I remember the time we rented a pop up trailer and all spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was a little chilly but it was lots of fun!
5. Last summer I got to be with Piper when her painting was displayed at an art gallery in Utah- that will always be one of my favorite memories.
6. I remember when Piper was baptized- I felt so blessed to be there on her special day.
7. Our Harry Potter party is another memory I will always cherish. Piper makes a very cute witch- I think she would have given Jinny Wesley a run for her money!
8. I will always remember "spa nights" with Piper, Julia, Chloe and soon Hazel too! Piper got cute feet- that lucky girl.
9. And I will always remember taking Piper with me to Allen's in Provo last summer to get donuts- I am not sure why we were getting donuts but I just remember how fun it was to be with her and how grown up she seemed to me.
We love you Piper!
Happy Birthday from Italy!
Happy Birthday from Italy!
Bonnie | March 19, 2008 at 9:47 AM
Great post, Lou Lou! Love that photo and Piper is adorable, don't you think? Great memories too! That magnet story sticks in my mind...geeesh! Like a little hurricane blowing through the store!
Jen Stewart | March 19, 2008 at 1:30 PM
Thanks Bean! She loved reading all the posts on her birthday!
Jim | March 21, 2008 at 11:37 PM
I want a post like that for me too..Great memories Lou.
see you in 36 hours...WOW I can't believe our Italy/Wadsworth trip is almost here. Can't wait.