There is no end to the amount of shopping one can do on a cruise. In fact, it was kind of ridiculous, even for me, and I love shopping! We came home with several unique souvenirs. Here are a few pictures.
A fantastic glass mosaic lamp from Turkey. I think it will be perfect in our bedroom.
There certainly was some "non-buyers" remorse on my part (the Ancient Roman Glass Jewelery and the W ring from the ship; The giant red coral necklace and carpet from Turkey; the labyrinth game in Athens; and the antique door knocker in Crete) but we decided ahead of time how much money we would spend each day and I feel really go about the fact that we stuck with our plan.
Sara | June 29, 2010 at 12:31 AM
Fantastic buys! It looks like yall had a wonderful time on your cruise!
Bonnie | June 29, 2010 at 8:43 AM
Oh my gosh...the lanterns and the chess set. Amazing! I wanna go. Too late.