Refined Free Me- week three

Ahhhh- it was a terrible week! It was a throw in the towel and give up kind of week. But I have got to record it anyway.

Plans Healthy Meals N
Prepares Health Meals N
Eats Appropriate Portions N-
Eats Regularly throughout the Day N
Plans Exercise Time N
Exercises when Planned P
Drinks 64 oz of Water N
Thinks Healthy Thoughts N-

Okay, so I feel like giving up on this whole Refined Free thing because it is just so hard. Some body please tell me it is worth it! Actually, I know it is, I am just having a hard time applying it to my life. I know Refined Free is a better way for me to live. I know that when I eat right and exercise- I have more energy during the day and I rest better at night. I know these things and I really do want to master them. Any thoughts on how? Any words of advice? Your positive feed back on this one would be great!

1 comments: