Cheese!

I guess I am not a true blogaholic because there are days when I am just not feeling the blog power, when I simple can't find the words or the strength to write about my life. Today is one of those days. For weeks now I have been wanting to sit down and write but when I finally made the time to do it- there was nothing inside of me to share. Or perhaps it is more accurate to say there is so much inside of me I don't know where to start. I wish I could say more... but I can't! I am sorry. Since there are no words, how about a picture? This one is for you Mom!

8 comments:

  • Jim | June 24, 2008 at 10:12 PM

    Laura...You old Cheese-Ball you!!
    Great picture.

    I know what you mean about the "to-Blog-or-not-to Blog" feeling. Sometimes I wear my self out to the point that I just can't put finger to keyboard, mentally... Then when I get proper sleep and rest (for me that's 5 to 6 hours) I am so full of energy I don't want to sit down at the keyboard, I just want to go...go...go... I know none of this comes as a surprise to you, so I will just say that for some reason here I am in fact "Blogging" my little heart out and in feels good!! Maybe it's sitting down and making "comments" rather then actually writing a post that makes this seem easy. I do love the hole Blogging idea. What a great way to stay connected. Mom is so good about daily posts..although she only has 1 kid to care for.

    Anyway, it is soooo good hearing from (and seeing) you. Please give my love to Robert and the boys. You are always in our thoughts and prayers. I love you!!
    Love,Dad

  • Jim | June 24, 2008 at 10:17 PM

    Hi again Lou...I just went back to your post of today and want to change my comment. It is a great picture but even more than that...A Beautiful Woman, Wife, Mother and Daughter.
    Love, Dad

  • Jen Stewart | June 25, 2008 at 12:17 AM

    LOVE your hair beanie! I am having a total hair crisis right now! ok....I'm just having a general crisis but the hair is SUPER bad. Yours is darling! JEALOUS!

  • V and Co. | June 25, 2008 at 1:04 AM

    yeah but we all love it when you blog! so post up some yummy recipies or pics of the house or do you have a garden? do flowers look the same in italy? :) or do they look italian?! just kidding, don't feel pressure or anything, but whenever you do blog some of us like it!!!

  • Bonnie | June 25, 2008 at 8:43 AM

    Hey, I did a comment but it never made it to your blog. I do love this photo because it looks exactly like you~absolutely adorable! Love the hair and mostly love hearing from you. Your posting is always so good. Whatever you have to say...we all want to hear it. Love and miss you a ton. Kisses and hugs to you all.

  • Sarah | June 25, 2008 at 10:47 AM

    Laura,
    How can I blame you since I haven't blogged all month? I can only hope that you will do something embarrassing like buying "holiday skin" lotion and find that it is actually tanning lotion. Then you will have a story to tell!!

  • mandy* | June 26, 2008 at 1:44 AM

    I'm in love with your hair. It makes me want to cut mine. I know what you mean about having too much to say...that is how I feel every time I look at my journal. Three months of catch up??? It stresses me out.

  • RaYnA | June 26, 2008 at 2:47 AM

    Hello Laura!

    I miss your posts too, but I understand how you feel. Also, you look great in your swim suit, the sunglasses play tricks on people's reflections.