I am off to Veince!
Posted by laura.elizabeth at 2:52 PM Labels: My Life in Italy
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
Sara | June 5, 2008 at 4:55 PM
Have a FANTASTIC time Laura!
Bonnie | June 5, 2008 at 6:52 PM
If you go to Burano..you know which bracelet we both need. Red is my first choice but the amberglwxnjr one is awesome too. I don't remember seeing them anywhere else, do you? I wish I was coming too! But then I'd try to hog you all to myself so go..have fun...and feel the freedom! Sorry we didn't get to talk today...I'll call you on Monday...watch out for the pigeons! Are you getting the Venetian music cd? I love you...Mom
Jim | June 8, 2008 at 12:33 AM
Great picture...
Wow, I wish we were going with you...but then it would not be a week-end-in-Venice-with-the-girls now would it.
I hope you get to Burano and the pigeons of St. Marks.
Send pictures when you get back.
MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! | June 14, 2008 at 2:34 AM
Hey Laura,
How crazy it to say "I'm off to Venice..." like you say hey I off to the store! :):) Enjoy this time girlie, what an adventure!!!