One of the things that I love about our house is that there is enough space for an exercise room. It was fun setting it up and though we are far from done- I love how it has turned out. It isn't fancy but there is room for everything. Here is what we've got.
An area for stretching, mat work and weight lifting.
The cardio corner which contains our Elliptical Trainer.
And my favorite part- the motivation center. Filled with little things that remind me what I am really doing when I exercise and why!I really love being able to exercise at home. While I still go to the gym 2 or 3 times a week for classes, I really like being able to exercise early, EARLY in the morning and I love being able to control my gym environment!
Bonnie | June 4, 2008 at 8:32 AM
Laura ,this is so cool. One of the things I love about your house is all the motivational things through out. I remember that Carol Tueller use to do some of that and look how awesome her kids are. She would attach quotes, etc. to the mirrors in the bathroom and it was hard to forget what was important and expected. I love that you have that through out your house. I hope all your dreams come true from your motivation. Exercise away!
Bonnie | June 4, 2008 at 8:34 AM
I got a note from Sara M from MS she has a blog now. saram78.blogspot.com
Check it out!
Sarah | June 4, 2008 at 11:36 AM
Wow you are almost motivating me to actually stop sitting on the couch....no I think I'll just keep sitting. :) That is a great room! Which room is it in your home? I wish I could come and see it first hand!
mandy* | June 8, 2008 at 11:56 PM
You are so cute!! I love the motivation wall...what a great idea.