When I went to the Swiss Alps as a teenager, I thought hum, cool! But when we crossed over the Italian / Swiss boarder a few weeks ago and started driving through the Alps, it literally took my breath away! The mountains were way bigger and much more beautiful than I remembered.
We spent one of our days in the Alps riding gondolas and trains and hiking and exploring near a water fall. It was all so amazing! Here are a few of my favorite pictures.
We spent one of our days in the Alps riding gondolas and trains and hiking and exploring near a water fall. It was all so amazing! Here are a few of my favorite pictures.
This is a view from one of the the rest stops along the highway between the Italian / Swiss boarder and Bern. Hi- could we get some rest stops like this is Italy?


Bonnie | June 3, 2008 at 7:43 PM
I can only see one photo...are there more? Maybe the Alps we saw were just smaller because I do not remember being impressed either but this photo is gorgeous! I do remember loving Switzerland though!
Sara | June 3, 2008 at 11:22 PM
Beautiful!
Sara | June 3, 2008 at 11:23 PM
Beautiful!!
Bonnie | June 4, 2008 at 8:25 AM
Absolutely breathtaking but my favorite kind of beautiful is photo number 3!
Stay healthy, Honey! Sorry the boys have Strep. I ma glad you got meds so quickly. Kiss them from us, will ya?
Sarah | June 4, 2008 at 11:33 AM
There we were two hours away and my view was of a pack of large clouds...it just isn't fair....why didn't we go to Bern? Although I bet if we would have the clouds would have followed....I just don't have good Swiss luck. I loved the pics.