Spencer's Birthday (better late than never)

Spencer had his ninth birthday in May this year. To celebrate we had an "All-About-NINE" Birthday Party- it was quite the event! Everything about the party was somehow related to the number nine. Nine kids, nine games, nine gifts, nine clues to solve- you get the idea. It was more than a little crazy- all I know is that by the time it was over I needed nine Advil and a nine hour nap!

We played Hide-and-Go-Seek with the gift Spencer received from his friends. All of the kids who attended got to hide the presents they brought and Spencer had 9 clues to figure out where each one was hidden. Here is a picture of Spencer "finding" his present from Josh.

Nine little boys hungry for a piece of birthday cake!

After presents and cake, we all headed outside for nine outdoor activities and games! Here is a picture of the boys favorite activity- the sponge toss!

This is a picture of my favorite game- the nine person three legged race. (Okay, I recognize that a nine person three legged race is actually not possible- but it was sure funny to watch!)

After the fun and games were over we had a BBQ- hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, soda. I think it is safe to say that all nine boys had a blast!

4 comments: