My Daybook Diary- 10 September 2009

Outside my window... the sun is shining brightly but there is a cool autumn breeze- my favorite kind of day.


I am thinking...
my life is really different this year and I am not sure how I feel about it yet.


From the kitchen...
Spencer is popping pop corn- it smells great.


I am wondering...
if I will ever get use to being home so much. Will it ever feel normal?


I am wearing... exercise clothes because I am actually going to exercise today- yeah for me!



I am reading... the fifth book in the Zions Covenant series. I just started a few days ago but so far I love it!



I am creating... new habits and a new routing with my family. It has been hard but I LOVE the end result- order in our home and peace in our hearts.



I am praying for... Ross.  He is struggling to feel joy. I am praying that will be inspirited to know what to do to help him and show him how much we care.

I am hearing... the humming of the fan and the clicking of the keyboard. Other then that it is completely silent.


I am going... to make reservations for our trip next month TODAY!


I am quoting... I am not sure who said it but I love it, "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you do about it."


My spiritual thoughts include... how garteful I am for the many "seasons of life" I have had an opportunity to live through. I feel like I have been given experience that can help me relate to all kinds of people in many walks of life. I am grateful for these seasons and the insights and compassion they have given me. Though I must admit I have enjoyed some seasons more than others.


Around the house... I would like to catalog and organize the DVD's. It is a big job but REALLY needs to be done.

Today I miss... my life last year. My friends Clarissa, Stepahine, and Leslie. Our outings and adventures.


I am hoping... that we get our orders soon so I will know if my UTAH plan is actually a possibility.

I have been procrastinating... making reservations for our trip with Roberts parents. That is why I have to do it TODAY.

One of my favorite things... doing one load of laundry every day. It makes such a difference. the chore is no longer my least favorite. I actually enjoy it!


A few plans for the rest of the week... school, scrapbooking, Caserta market, date with Robert, church, babysitting after church for friends who are out of town.


Here is picture to share...


This is a picture of Spencer's name made with things he found in a forest on our trip to Switzerland in July. I thought he did a great job. I loved being in a place with lots of nature. That is one of the things I miss about our time in the US.

0 comments: