Outside my window... the sun is shinning and spring is in the air. I am savoring the short winters we have had here in Italy as I know Rhode Island winters will be long and challenging.
I am thinking... I have got to get a grip on my life because I feel like a complete failure. I always wanted to make a difference in the world but... I haven't. I have done nothing spectacular with my time, talents, opportunities. Heck, I can't even get my kids to brush their hair! What is my problem?
I am wondering... what it is going to take to get my act together.
I am wearing... exercise clothes (I haven't exercised yet today but it is on my list of things to do).
I am reading... Travel books about Sicily. We are going there next weekend.
I am creating... Valentines day cards with my cricut machine. They are not really cute but they get the message across.
I am praying for... strength to do what I know I must do.
I am hearing... clothes tumbling dry in the dryer.
I am going... to be optimistic about who I am and where I am in my journey through life.
I am quoting... Hillary Weeks song Reaching, "We are reaching for the future. We are reaching for the past. And no matter what we have we reach for more. We are desperate to discover what is just beyond our grasp, maybe that's what heaven is for."
My spiritual thoughts include... the need I have to balance my drive for excellence with the counsel we have been given to be patient, humble, meek, submissive. I feel greatness inside but feel shackled by my weaknesses and insecurities. I know that God has great things in store for me (and I don't mean greatness in the worlds sense) if I could just get my actions in line with my intentions, desires, dreams. Am I the only one that feels this way? The feeling these thoughts produce is actually painful- my lack of real success in life actually hurts.
Around the house... things are pick up but certainly not clean. Unfortunately, the cleaning is not going to happen today.
Today I miss... the happy carefree days of my youth.
I am hoping... to feel better about myself, my life, my decisions SOON.
I have been procrastinating... getting our food storage organized. It is a huge project and the thought of it is overwhelming. We decided not to take our food storage with us when we move- so that means we have to use it over the next 6 months. It is a fun undertaking BUT it is time consuming. And requires a lot of preparation and planning.
One of my favorite things... white pottery. I have a collection that I love. Italy is famous for their pottery (see the picture below) and I am so glad I had time in italy to add to my collection.
A few plans for the rest of the week... school, RS stuff, Food storage plan, Scripture Mastery plan, FHE, Sicily prep, piano, cooking class, exercise, RS activity.
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Blog archive
-
▼
2011
(31)
-
▼
March
(23)
- My 1000 Things #5
- My Daybook Diary- 20 March 2011
- My 1000 Things #4
- Migraine Days
- One Word Wednesday- 15 March 2011
- My 1000 Things #3
- My Daybook Diary 13 March 2011
- My 1000 Things #2
- One Word Wednesday 9 March 2011
- My 1000 Things #1
- My Daybook Diary- 25 April 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 27 March 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 20 March 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 13 March 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 6 March 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 27 February 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 20 February 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 6 February 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 30 January 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 26 Janurary 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 16 January 2010
- My Daybook Diary - 9 January 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 10 September 2009
-
▼
March
(23)
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment