My Daybook Diary- 20 March 2010

Outside my window... the sun is shining and there is a cool spring breeze! It is really nice. Outside my window there is almost lost of stinky air becasue people are burning their trash but I suppose stinky air is simply the price that must be paid in Naples for sunny warm days!


I am thinking... we had a very successful Saturday. Robert and the boys were immensely helpful today and baring any unforeseen snags- I am on target to get everything done AND get in bed at a reasonable hour!

I am wondering... who is the world we are going to fit all of our stuff in to our RI house. I know it is going to work- it always does but right now I can't see how!

I am wearing...regular clothes- yeah for me!

I am reading... The Diary of Anne Frank and The Uglies. I finished The others this week. And I must say Nation is one of the best books I have ever read. It is funny and serious and sad and very profound. I highly recommend it.

I am creating... all the same things as last week- samples of everything we are going to try to make at the DRS activity on the 27th- boxes, tags, cards, bags & pillows. It was a little tricky at first but I think I finally got it.

I am praying for... the patience and understanding and humility I will need to make it through another Sunday in Caserta.


I am hearing... the busy buzzing of children playing outside.

I am going... to watch a movie tonight with Robert- maybe Hamlet!

I am quoting... "We are reaching for the future we are reaching for the past and not matter what we have wee reach for more. We are despite to discover what is just beyond our grasp may that's what heaven is for" Hillary Weeks

My spiritual thoughts include... my personal testimony that every Sister in the Church needs RS and that RS needs every Sister. I think the days of having a casual relationship with our Sisters in the Gospel are over. The world is changing and will continue to change in ways that affect us as women, daughters, wives and mothers. I think the time is not far distant when we will need each other in a very real way. The days ahead are scary and at the same time exciting. I am grateful to be a part of an organization of women who are faithful and strong.

Around the house... things are looking pretty good. Thanks to the boys it is clean- I am thrilled!

Today I miss... being near family. We got a picture of some of the cousins on the Wadsworth side- I was startled how much everyone has grown. It is really hard to think that we are missing out on so much of everyone's lives.

I am hoping... I can make it through Church without crying or causing a scene.


I have been procrastinating... making Mom's sign.

One of my favorite things... a clean house and a full refrigerator.

A few plans for the rest of the week.... school, seminary, RI stuff, DRS stuff, Dr. appointments, PE, Scholastic.

Here is picture to share...

This is a ginormous Greek statue (25 feet tall) of a man holding something above his head. The man is laying on his back right now but just imagining him standing up "holding" the ceiling of a building is completely awesome!

0 comments: