I am thinking... I am kind of excited about the weekend. We have a few projects to work on and we are going to the movies but mostly I plan to just relax.
I am wondering... what kind of a house we will end up with in RI. What it will look like. Where it will be? Where I will put my furniture and I will use and what I will need to fill in the holes.
I am wearing... exercise clothes- again! Seriously I need a new wardrobe or maybe just a reason to wear the stuff I already have.
I am reading... Two great books right now. One called the Migraine Brain- it is awesome! And one called Juicing, Fasting and Detoxing for Life. I am excited about the things I am learning and look forward to being able to apply some of what i am learning soon.
I am creating... bags, tags and more with my cricut machine.
I am praying for... patience and wisdom to know what to do with the boys for school next year.
I am hearing... Spencer playing with his LEGOS. He is grunting and growling and making all kinds of whooping and whoshing sounds. How come boys are so funny?
I am going... to make dinner for my friend tonight- she had a baby this week. I am so excited for her!
I am quoting... The Declaration of Independence, "We hold these truths to be self- evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed."
My spiritual thoughts include... my total and complete gratitude for the inspired men whose ideals were the foundation of our great nation. I can see the hand of the Lord in all of their endeavors for freedom. I know that the work they did was the work of the Lord and made the Restoration of the Gospel possible. I know that the Book of Mormon is a record of the commandments and blessings promised to the people in America. I hope we continue to live according to those commandments so we can continue to receive the Lords blessings!
Around the house... things are a MESS. I am so sick of living in a messy house. I am just not sure how to get things done when I am teaching Spencer at home. Things are picked up but not clean- it makes me nuts. Saturdays are usually cleaning days but last week we were out of town so it is extra bad today!
Today I miss... health food stores like Whole Foods.
I am hoping... to get orders soon!
I have been procrastinating... getting my health plan all figured out. I am too much of a perfectionist. I am working to get every detail taken care of before I jump in. It is bad, bad, bad- I know.
One of my favorite things... sea breeze- I just love the feel and smell of fresh sea air. I really am an outdoorsy kind of gal- though I think people would not think it of me.
A few plans for the rest of the week... homeschool, RS stuff, food storage plan, seminary lessons, FHE, piano, cooking class, exercise, RI plan, health plan COMPLETED, garage clean out, medicine cabinet clean out, and a nap at some point!
Here is picture to share...
The symbol of a great nation!

0 comments:
Post a Comment