I am thinking... that I might homeschool both the boys next year- yikes! It is a scary thought for sure but one we are seriously considering for many reasons.
I am wondering... I am wondering if my grand ideas for what life will be like in RI are possible. I am such an idealistic person- sometimes that is a blessing and sometimes it is a curse. I hope it can be exactly what we hope it will be. We need that kind of time in our lives.
I am wearing...I am embarrassed to admit it but yes, I am in exercise clothes again!
I am reading... too many books right now. The last Olympian, Anne Frank, The Uglies, and a fantastic book called Nation. Robert is actually reading it to me- what a treat. I can't even remember the last time someone read me a book- it really is fun!
I am creating... samples of everything we are going to try to make at the District RS activity on the 27th- boxes, tags, cards, bags & pillows. I am also working on centerpieces for the tables and door signs. FUN!
I am praying for... peace, direction, understanding, diligence.
I am hearing... nothing!
I am going... to give myself a pedicure this week- I really need it, my feet feel like sandpaper.
I am quoting... my friend Donna from Fairfield who said, "my goal is not to isolate my children from the evils of the world but to insulate them from it with truth." I have been thinking about this a lot and wondering what the proper balance is. How do we properly balance being in the world but not of it? Hum...
My spiritual thoughts include... my gratitude for a knowledge of a kind of loving God. I can't imagine trying to make sense of this work without the fundamental truth that we are God's children, that he loves us and want us to be like him and that he is over all.
Around the house... I needs a house keeper! END OF STORY!
Today I miss... having friends in the Parco to hang out with.
I am hoping... our activity on the 27th is good. I hope it is relaxing and uplifting for the Sisters. I hope they feel the spirit and learn something new and have a renewed desire to go forward in faith for the next 6 months.
I have been procrastinating... getting really organized for the DRS activity. I am struggling with it this time through. I am tired and not terribly enthusiastic. I am praying for a change of heart as I really do want this activity to be a success.
One of my favorite things... accomplishing something that was hard for me to do.
A few plans for the rest of the week.... school, seminary, RI stuff, DRS stuff, softball practice... hum, I think that is it.
Here is picture to share...
This is one of the title designs I came up with for the NHG blog. It was not chosen but I love it becasue I took that picture in Sicily and then edited it in photoshop. And becasue olive trees are so Italian!

0 comments:
Post a Comment