Outside my window... the sun has set and darkness abounds. It is cold and wet. There is a perfect full moon illuminating the lingering storm clouds- it is actually quite beautiful.
I am thinking... that life is pretty good and that I have everything that really matters.
From the kitchen... well, the kitchen is closed.
I am wondering... what kind of joys and challenges 2010 will bring.
I am wearing... jeans, a really cute brown and orange sparkle shirt (mom gave me) and a sweatshirt. I am actually quite comfy.
I am reading... same as last week.
I am creating... tags for my "harvest market designs" items. I am having fun but I haven't created just the right thing yet.
I am praying for... the faith and strength and patience and determination to truly become this year; to find my way and fulfill my purpose.
I am hearing... total and complete silence. The boys are in bed and Robert is out of town.
I am going... make some tea, turn on some good music and keep working on my tags.
I am quoting... Oprah Winfrey when she said, "While I was waiting on God, God was waiting on me. To either live the life that was meant for me or to be satisfied with the one I was living." This might just be my favorite quote of all time. Not only because I can relate to the uneasiness and (often times) frustration of "waiting on God" but also because it implies (and I believe) that living the life the life that was meant for us is something we choose and more importantly work for, not something that merely happens to us.
My spiritual thoughts include... my gratitude for a Savior who gave his life for me. We talked about the atonement last week in Seminary and I was reminded again of the reality of his life and death. Of the power and peace available to us through his sacrifice. I am so glad I get to live my life with a knowledge of him.
Around the house... the floors need to be swept. I can't wait to get back into a house with a little less tile.
Today I miss... mail that delivered right to your house- what a luxury! I can't wait to have a mailbox again!
I am hoping... my packages to arrive soon.
I have been procrastinating... getting serious about getting in shape. Whaaa! What is wrong with me?
One of my favorite things... paper. I don't know why- it doesn't make much sense but i just LOVE paper. I love office and craft supplie too but mostly paper.
A few plans for the rest of the week... school, seminary, Odyssey of the Mind, GMC, Baseball sing-ups, post office, mail from Capo, Rhode Island research...
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Blog archive
-
▼
2011
(31)
-
▼
March
(23)
- My 1000 Things #5
- My Daybook Diary- 20 March 2011
- My 1000 Things #4
- Migraine Days
- One Word Wednesday- 15 March 2011
- My 1000 Things #3
- My Daybook Diary 13 March 2011
- My 1000 Things #2
- One Word Wednesday 9 March 2011
- My 1000 Things #1
- My Daybook Diary- 25 April 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 27 March 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 20 March 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 13 March 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 6 March 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 27 February 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 20 February 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 6 February 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 30 January 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 26 Janurary 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 16 January 2010
- My Daybook Diary - 9 January 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 10 September 2009
-
▼
March
(23)
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment