My Daybook Diary- 25 April 2010

Outside my window... it is overcast and raining.


I am thinking... life is about to get really crazy! Travel, birthdays, yard sale, the pack out, more travel, more birthdays and the move! Yikes- this is the beginning of the bumpy road we always face the summers we move. Since there really isn't any other choise, I guess we better hang on and enjoy the ride.

I am wondering... if the lesson I gave today had the desired effect. It was a bit unexpected. I prepared a lesson for the Presidency but ended up sharing it with everyone. I felt unprepared. I didn't say everything I wanted to say and said all kinds of things I didn't plan. Hum... I hope they got what they needed in spite of me.

I am wearing... Sunday clothes... and slippers!

I am reading... nothing at the moment. A friend lent my the first season of the Ghost Whisperer and watching it has occupied all of my extra time. When I am done with the show I will venture on to new books.


I am creating... birthday cards for the boys. I figure if it is going to get done it will have to happen before the movers come and they will be here soon.




I am praying for... direction to know what to do with the boys for school next year. I am really torn. I really want them to be at a school that we simply cannot afford. I would like to homeschool but I am just not sure I am up for it. I don't know what to do. I am praying to know what is best.
I am hearing... silence.

I am going... to take Ross to the doctor tomorrow to get his crusty old cast removed. After deciding to keep it on the last time we were in- they promised that they would replace the one he has no tomorrow no matter what. I am thrilled. Ross and casts are quite a fragrant mix!

I am quoting... Sister Allred of the General Relief Society Presidency. She said to the sisters of the church, "The Relief Society needs you and you need Relief Society." I made a sign with a picture of a beehive and this saying for each of the Branchs in the District. We got to deliver our first one today.

My spiritual thoughts include... how grateful I am for the gospel of Jesus Christ. How thankful I am for a loving Heavenly Father who knows my weaknesses and gently urges me to change. I can feel his loving guidance in my life. I know that he knows me and really wants what is best for me. I know he is helping me to become what he knows I can be.
 
Around the house... things are a disaster. There are piles of things to sell and pack all over the house, yard, 
storeroom and garage. I am hoping that after next Saturday- things will be better.

Today I miss... Church parking lots. We had to haul all of our stuff plus four kids and all of their stuff from the parking lot to the building. Not fun!

I am hoping... next week is a little less hecktic. I hope I can get everything done and still get Spencer his 4 hours of school each day!


I have been procrastinating...too many things to start counting.

One of my favorite things... free time on Saturday night. Time to talk or watch a movie or just hang out when the house is clean, the chores are done, the clothes are ready, the lessons are prepared. It doesn't happen very often but when it does... I love it!

A few plans for the rest of the week.... Robert to airport, Dr Appointment, School with Spencer, Cooking Class, FHE, Seminary, Make Bread, Make Ganola, Homeschool Meeting, Curtians, Sheets, Towels, Take Decor Down, go through Decor in the garage, Yard Sale, Lesson.

Here is picture or two to share...
I love these pictures of the boys. They were taken at the Flegreo Branch Building in Pouzzoli. I think the boys look cute. They are really growing up!

0 comments: