I am thinking... That our summer plans are finally coming together. We FINALLY decided against the cruise (I feel really good about that decision), made reservations for our trip to Germany, have talked through our trip from Va to RI, and almost have a contract on a house. We will shortly have orders so we can schedule our pack out too. I am thinking all of that is pretty darn great!
I am wondering... I am wondering if my brain dumping session this weekend will be as productive as I hope it will be. I have high hopes.
I am wearing...exercise clothes again- uuuggg! I am wearing my old New Balance shoes and forgot how uncomfortable they are. My feet have been hurting all day. I really to love my runnersworld.com ones!
I am reading... The last Olympian- so far so good! Still working on Anne Frank with the boys- they really
like it.
I am creating... personalized stationary for Piper for her birthday and a card for Chris. I am also scrambling on my DRS activity craft stuff.
I am praying for... patience, faith, strength, desire to do what is right and good for the right reasons. I am also praying for little Hazie J and my sister.
I am hearing... Spencer hum the Darth Vader theme song.
I am going... to clean that darn hall closet TODAY.
I am quoting... Ross on his way out the door this morning said, "Okay mom it is Family Fun Night tonight- I expect a report on what we are doing when I get home" Oh child! His antics are only funny when you are not the parent!
My spiritual thoughts include... How grateful I am for the good in my life and for the bad that I have been protected from. I am grateful for the spiritual safety net the standards of the church are against the evils of our day. I know that keeping the standards of the church has prevented all kinds of heart break and heartache I might have otherwise face in life.
Around the house... well unfortunately, it is in need of our regular Saturday deep cleaning- the yard and care need tending to as well. But the garage is clean- I did that last weekend.
Today I miss... shopping in real stores.
I am hoping...I don't run out of steam before all the work is done this weekend.
I have been procrastinating... getting really organized for the DRS activity. I am struggling with it this time through.
One of my favorite things... days when I don't have to make dinner.
A few plans for the rest of the week... I seriously I don't even want to think about it. ALL the same old stuff and last week I suppose. Sheez- I need a little variety in my life.
Here is picture to share...
Spencer and Ross exploring caves- aren't they tough and totally cool?
0 comments:
Post a Comment