Outside my window... it is not yet light because the sun just starting to raise.
I am thinking... this is the year my dreams come true.
From the kitchen... there is no activity in my kitchen right now- and I am relishing the nothingness of it!
I am wondering... if I have what it takes to do and be all that I want and need to be.
I am wearing... exercise clothes and man are they comfy.
I am reading... a myriad of books at the moment. Percy Jackson, Wednesday Letters, the Zone- just to name a few.
I am creating... nothing right now but I hope to make cards and sings and boxes in the next week.
I am praying for... the strength to change. For the wisdom to see that I can't do it alone. The humility to seek help. The determination to stick with it even when it is hard.
I am hearing... silence- a nice change after a month of visitors.
I am going... to clean the house today and then prepare for Sunday and for next week.
I am quoting... a card I got as a gift from Christmas, it says, "Dreams come a size too big, so we have room to grow into them."
My spiritual thoughts include... how totally dependent I am on God for strength. I am reminded daily that without him- I am nothing. I am grateful for a knowledge and testimony that God know me. He understands my weakness and failings and that he is lovingly and willingly stretching out his hands to help me when I ask.
Around the house... I would like to prepare the exercise room for all the many workouts I plan to have in it over the next year.
Today I miss... the simplicity of youth.
I am hoping... for greater peace and joy in 2010! I am hoping that this year I find the balance I am seeking.
I have been procrastinating... oh my, do I really have to answer that question?
One of my favorite things... the feeling I get when I successfully do something that it hard for me to do.
A few plans for the rest of the week... school, goals, seminary, organize, something fun with the boys, PE classes, cooking class.
Here is picture to share...
My Journal of Thanks
- I am thanksful for vacations days- when the boys are home and we can sleep in and snuggle and play all day.
My Favorite Things
- Super Sparkly Christmas Decor!
My Miss List
- I miss having someone to talk to.
My Favorite Links
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
CYBERweek 20187 years ago
-
Authentic French Living8 years ago
-
-
Getting into the swing of things...10 years ago
-
Oakwood Basketball 2015-201610 years ago
-
Goodbye Animals10 years ago
-
-
The Big Chicken Experiment12 years ago
-
Music & Catnip13 years ago
-
Summer JOY14 years ago
-
FUN RUN14 years ago
-
Eye Candy For the Home!14 years ago
-
Look who is 4!!15 years ago
-
Holidays are here!15 years ago
-
I am Thankful15 years ago
-
New Christmas Soap!15 years ago
-
-
-
-
Blog archive
-
▼
2011
(31)
-
▼
March
(23)
- My 1000 Things #5
- My Daybook Diary- 20 March 2011
- My 1000 Things #4
- Migraine Days
- One Word Wednesday- 15 March 2011
- My 1000 Things #3
- My Daybook Diary 13 March 2011
- My 1000 Things #2
- One Word Wednesday 9 March 2011
- My 1000 Things #1
- My Daybook Diary- 25 April 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 27 March 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 20 March 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 13 March 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 6 March 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 27 February 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 20 February 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 6 February 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 30 January 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 26 Janurary 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 16 January 2010
- My Daybook Diary - 9 January 2010
- My Daybook Diary- 10 September 2009
-
▼
March
(23)
Powered by WordPress
©
My Moment in Time - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment