My Daybook Diary- 26 Janurary 2010

Outside my window... I see blue skies and sunshine- thought it is still colder than cold.

I am thinking... about how nice it is to have a stay at home Saturday with nothing much to do. The house is already clean, the car is washed, lawn mowed, bread made... I think this is what Saturdays are supposed to be like.

From the kitchen... Spencer is busy making fried eggs. He is "experimenting" and has used about a dozen eggs so far. At least he has not set the fire alarm off yet, that is what happens every time I make fried eggs.

I am wondering...
if my headache will ever go away or if I am to be plagued with it forever!

I am wearing... jeans, a sweatshirt, a vest.

I am reading...
too many books. Battle of the Labyrinth, The Wednesday Letters, Zions Covenant, a book called Hope in Everyday.


I am creating... nothing right now but I REALLY WANT TO CREATE SOMETHING SOON. I just ordered some bags to paint. I want to make some more signs. I have beads for bracelets. And I really want to make some cards with the Circuit!

I am praying for... for peace. I feel very out of sorts lately. I don't feel peaceful and calm. And I have decided that part of it must stem from a desire to suppress my anxiety about not knowing what this year holds in store for me and my family. I wish I could really let it go but I am afraid I am just pretending to let it go becasue deep down I just feel tension and stress and all kinds of discord.
I am hearing... the hum of a happy house on a lazy Saturday morning!

I am going... enjoy the nothingness of the day without feeling guilty about it.

I am quoting... a card I got as a gift from Christmas, it says, "Dreams come a size too big, so we have room to grow into them."

My spiritual thoughts include... my gratitude of the blessing of the Gospel. For a knowledge of God as a perfect loving Father. For faith that he hears and answers prayer. And that he has a plan for me.
 
Around the house... the "papers only" hutch and the toiletries closet need organizing.

Today I miss... I don't know. I am so used to missing things sometimes I forget to think about what they are.

I am hoping... for peace, hope, energy, laughter, joy, confidence.

I have been procrastinating... making time to create

One of my favorite things... reading a book in bed under the covers on a cold day.

A few plans for the rest of the week... organize cupboard and closet, mail packages, teach schoo for Spencer, fill out applications, order Math u See, Set up Homeschool blog for Renee, spend some time alone, go on a castle trip, take the boys to movies, say good bye to Robert.

Here is picture to share...

Spencer's 10th Birthday Cake.
He shared his birthday with friends, Cole, Jonah and Josh. It was a great day!

0 comments: