My 1000 Things #4

Packages in the Mail

I know it is a little thing but honestly, I just love it!  I love that I can shop on-line, get whatever I need and have it delivered right to my door.  Is that totally lazy of me?  Probably but I love it anyway!  And when packages arrive that I am not expecting or did not ordered myself, it is even better!  Anyway, Spencer is working on what he calls "e-packages".  He says it is just like e-mail but with packages.  I think it is a fantastic idea.  He says he almost has it figured out- he just has to nail down the teleportation part of the plan!  I hope as his Mom I get the privilege of trying it out first!

1 comments:

  • Bonnie | March 25, 2011 at 9:50 PM

    Oh I do love seeing that UPS truck pull up too. No hassles, no hours of operation, just a few key stroke and voila! Presents. Love it. Go Spencer on these great inventions. He is destined to hit it big one day!

    Oh, and I agree, every once in a blue moon, when they come with a surprise.....ahhh the very best. :-)